Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today was WonderFul

So today I want to cut my blog short.I plan to post more blogs that are shorter. Mom made me breakfast and lunch (don't tell her but i didn't eat lunch) See I am in San Diego this week for moms 54th bday. We took family pics on Saturday and went to Sea World San Diego, it was a blast. Mom is looking good but she is swollen. I am grateful she has made it to today. You can tell the cancer (or drugs) have taken a toll on her but she still has an AMAZING spirit to fight. She is working so hard for her kids and grand kids. I know she will beat this battle. In just a few days she will be 54 years old, I am 36yo do the math and KNOW she raised a great family.

I hate seeing that mom can barely make it up the stairs, or she forgets what she just told you (chemo brain). However I love to make her laugh and I enjoy watching her shows, Rachel Ray and the barefoot-contessa. I am so grateful to spend these days with her in person.

Love Always,

Dan

No comments: