Saturday, May 16, 2009

Did you See Farrah's Story Tonight?

Hello Everyone and Thank you for your Support,

If you saw the Farrah special tonight you have an idea of what cancer does to a person. Cancer affects the patient as a person, I often wonder what must go through their mind as they lay their head on their pillow each night. For me personally the Farrah special gave me a new perspective on what those dealing with any kind of cancer must feel. I only know it from a sons perspective. Farrah shed new light for me, and for that I thank her for her courage.

You see I only know it as a son. My mom is fighting, and fighting hard, stage IV lung cancer. It has been almost a year since she has started on her courageous fight. Next week will make the "X-ray" saying she needed more testing. It was not until July when she found out her stage, stage IV, the second to the last stage of cancer.

I want to share something with you that you may already know. In honor of my mom we started a foundation to help those that get that "X-Ray" get the tests they need as fast as possible. We NEED your help. We recent;y became a 501c3, thus you donations are tax free. I understand how tight money is, However if everyone donated just $1 and forwarded this email to everyone they know will be able to help those dealing with this horrible disease
Join us with a dollar or two. http://LizMartocciLungCancerFoundation.org

No comments: