Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I can't find the words this time

Hello again everyone. Today was not a good day. Today was mom's follow up appointment. The news was not good. It seems moms tumors are getting bigger instead of smaller. I feel today like I felt the day Dr. Channick first told us mom had lung cancer. This is an awful disease. We really need to get the word out. Mom is now feeling like she is back at ground zero. Truly it seems like she is. She now has to go through it all over again except this time it's going to be more. Radiation & chemo. I know we will get through this again. It will be tough but we are a strong family & life is all about obstacles. I am going to close now, I know this is short but I am a little lost for words today. In closing remember to get the word out on lung cancer. We can do this.
With love,
Laura

No comments: