Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Emotions

Today I sit here at my computer lost for words to blog. In my heart & mind I have some many things to say. You see emotions are crazy. I know what I want to say but I can't find the words. Lately I have had so many things going on in my mind. I love my mom more than I can find the words to say. Everyday that goes by I see her weaker than the last time I saw her. Truth is she can barely walk on her own sometimes. Inside I feel like I'm dying sometimes. I find myself reminiscing about the times that we have shared. The moments that she held my hand. The laughs we shared. Why am I feeling all of these emotions? Truth is I am afraid of losing her. I can't imagine life without her. I am having trouble writing this blog right now, it's very hard to talk about it. I know this is short but please remember it is heartfelt. I will blog again soon. Until next time don't be afraid of emotions. Laura Hart

No comments: