Sunday, February 1, 2009

Live Long, Live Happy, and Smile More!!!!!!

I am not sure how to start this blog. I am a hard working man; I have been working since I was 12 years old. I used to buy candy for a nickel and resell it for a dime; I used to sell newspaper subscriptions door to door. That was the 80’s; no parent in their right mind would allow their child to hop in a van smoking from the tail pipe, filed with carpet inside these days. Yet I think my mom was proud!

The 90’s allowed me thousands of blessed moments. I met Charlie, Scott, Sherry and Shirley to name a few. I met Frank who helped me over come many of the things I am not going to blog about tonight. If anyone ever talks bad about 90’s style, well they can, just don’t bad mouth the friends I made, sorry to my 90’s friends but you are stuck with me for life.

As I child anyway knew I would be something, as an adult I am not sure what “something” means. However “thanks Patty P” I someway some how god blessed me with Patty. She was going through her “times” and I was chugging forward. Through her toughest times I somehow became the Dan “man “ I was supposed to be.

Times are tough again for everyone, gas, food, and even lights seem like a luxury to many. (me included) When times get tough the tough get working. Work harder than you ever have. Sometimes that means parking elsewhere so the repo man doesn’t know where you car is. ( trust me I know) So often when you are giving your heart and soul looking for work, it is right in front of you.

I want to close this blog with only one this (a record for me!) Enjoy today because tomorrow is not here and yesterday is gone. Smile, laugh and love more. However most of all, Forgive the past, cause if you don’t it will bother you forever!
Live Long, Live Happy, and Smile More!!!!!!
Dan hart

No comments: