Monday, July 14, 2008

Brittnee's Story

My grandmother has lung cancer she is very sick she has done everything for me she bought me stuff she even bought us a fish. She has a special heart in my heart. She has the right to save us no matter what. She has the right to be healthy, to be strong and to be knowledgeable. We helped to collect cans to raise money for her foundation www.LizMartocciLungCancerFoundation.org

No matter what she is still in my heart even if she dies i'll always remember her even when god thanks me for remembering her and loving her. She is my special grandmother she loves us and we love her, she cares about us and we care about her. please someone help her we need her in are life please she needs help.

From her very own granddaughter

Brittnee. 8 years old

No comments: