Thursday, July 17, 2008

We were just dealt an ACE

Lets just start by saying today was a good day for this ace that has been dealt to our family. We had a doctor’s appointment with my mom’s primary lung cancer doctor by what she has seen in the CT scan she thinks that mom is in stage 2b which is a good thing it is curable. She ordered some more tests just to be sure. The only thing that I worry about is what if she is beyond the stage 3 of this horrible disease. Stage 4 is not curable she did say that stage 4 is treatable but in the long run comes to DEATH and that we will not let happen even if she does have stage 4 she will be a survivor. I guess the point I am trying to make is that if we keep thinking positive thoughts we will get through this and mom will be here until I die. MOM I LOVE YOU JEFFREY

No comments: